Sunday, September 18, 2016

Writing a Book Part 2 Finding that Story

If you are thinking on writing a work of fiction, you gonna need a story. Chances are you already got one in mind, but if the well is dry you may need to prime the pump. How do you do that you ask, well I can only speak for myself but something that might help you is take people, areas, pets, other things in your life and ask what if. For example, what if my friend Billy is an international spy, what if Nathan is an alien from another planet whose real name is Malc, what if I looked out my window and there were people army crawling through the field leading to my house with machine guns dressed in camaflouge, Just start  with the things right in front of you or around you to jumpsatrt your creative genious.

No comments: