Friday, July 1, 2011

UFO Sighting in Blue Ridge

I was looking out my front door at around 9:30 tonight and seen a bright light appear in the southern sky just above the mountains south of my house. It was bright like a star and just appeared out of nowhere. I was about to go outside and try to observe the light with my telescope when the light just vanished. What was the light, could have been a jet that was moving in and out of the clouds or was it a ?????
It is a mystery, my oldest son insists that it could not have been a jet, me, I don't know. All I know is that a light appeared in the sky, then it vanished. That makes it a UFO, an unidentified flying object! Wow, UFO sighting in Blue Ridge, Ga. Wonder what will be next for our quaint little town.

1 comment:

David said...

Hey Paul,

A UFO? That's really a big deal in Blue Ridge. Too bad it wasn't in the Eastern sky. I'm gettin' kind of homesick. Great post Buddy!

David