Friday, July 22, 2011

Motorola EX124G


I am a big fan of Net10 pre-paid cell phones. After purchasing my first Net10 smart phone, the LG900, I felt like I was moving up in the world. Now that the new as wore off of my LG900 smart phone, I have been eyeballing touch-screen phones While I have never owned a touch-screen phone, from what I have observed, touch-screen phones appear to be easier to navigate with a more vibrant display. Being a Net10 user, I did not realize that with a pay-as-you-go plan you had the option for a touch-screen, so I was very pleased when I found that Net10 and TracFone both offered the Motorola EX124G touch-screen phone.

As well as being touch-screen, the Motorola EX124G offers mobile web browsing, which is one of the reasons that I purchased my LG900 smart phone. I use my phone a minimal amount of time, so the Net10 program works well for me and fits into my budget. Now as well as having a cell phone plan that I can afford, I can also enjoy the luxury of touch screen technology with the EX124G.

No comments: