Saturday, August 30, 2008

Spiritual Corner

To Hear His Voice
Hebrews 3:15;While it is said, To day if ye will hear His voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.To hear the voice of our creator,to have His words of divine grace fall upon our listening ears.Or do we have listening ears that would hear His sweet voice? If we would but listen we would hear Him say I love you.My precious son took your punishment on the cross of calvary,embrace Him as Lord and Saviour and live. We would hear Him say,I have a plan and a purpose for your life.That plan and purpose is to be an active part of my everlasting kingdom,to work with Me in its upbuilding and share in its benefits.And He would say My grace is sufficent,I knew you before you were born and I know all about you.Your weaknesses and strenghs, your high points and low points,and I still want you to be apart of my kingdom and spend eternity with Me. Wow,to hear His voice and respond.What an invitation from the King of Glory.Have you heard His voice today?listen to His voice from the pages of God's word.His words are spirit and life.For more spiritual writings check out my blog.
http://pastorpaulspost.blogspot.com/

href="http://tinyurl.com/63vebt">

No comments: