Saturday, February 9, 2013

Death at Gettysburg



This is a short story I wrote after looking at some old photographs by Matthew Brady, a prolific photographer during the Civil War. I have started several novels or novellas but this is the first story I have published on Amazon. The book tells the story of what my be going through the head of a Confederate soldier on the Gettysburg battlefield. I would appreciate all who would be kind enough to check out this story. Being a writer is one of my dreams, I hope to publish more in the future.
Death of a Soldier at Gettysburg

1 comment:

Mens formal shirts said...

I found your blog site on google and check several of the early posts. Continue to keep up the good work. I just added up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Looking forward to reading through far more from you later on!