Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Complete and Effective Divinity

Imy utmost for His Highest< In this devotion by the amazing Oswald Chambers, he speaks of the resurrection life we have in Jesus. Though I been trying to follow Him for over 25 years I feel that I have only caught brief glimpses of this life. However, I know that my relationship with Christ is not based upon my performance but His grace that I have entered into by faith in Him. who died for my sins and rose again. As read about the life that we have in Jesus and I realize my failures for not abiding in Him as I should, it gives me a goal to aim for. I can do as the apostle Paul said in Philippians and press forward and reach for the upward prize in Christ Jesus, unhindered fellowship with Him through His blessed Holy Spirit.


Complete and Effective Divinity

No comments: