Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentines Day Gift Ideas

Valentines Day is almost upon us again, the holiday that sends husbands and boyfriends into a frantic search for that special gift for their one and only. Finding the right Valentines Day gift can be challenging and at times expensive. For those who have limited finances and are running short of ideas, I will share a Valentines day gift idea that I used several years ago that I feel turned out good.

Several years ago when I was feeling somewhat romantic and running out of time on the eve of Valentines Day, I decided to make my wife a love song CD for as a Valentines Day gift. I downloaded three cool love songs and burned them to a CD and gave the CD to my wife on Valentines Day. A person can use any love song they want, perhaps their beloveds favorite artist. I chose "Your Song" by Elton John, "You're in my Heart" by Rod Stewart and "Everything I Do" by Bryan Adams. I think she liked the songs, but most importantly I hope she got the message I was trying to convey. The main thing is to let your Honey know how special that she is to you. Tomorrow, I may have another idea. I may try to post a Valentines Day gift idea everyday until Valentines Day. Then again, maybe not. Check back.

No comments: