Friday, March 2, 2012

1% Tip Was a Hoax

According to the Fox News show the Five, the story about a banker leaving a 1% tip was a hoax. Why someone would  fabricate such a story is a mystery. Maybe it was an attempt to make the top 1% income earners look bad? It maybe just something to get attention.

However, my occupation is a server at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and there are instance when I get a 0% tip. I am telling the truth, some people do not tip, or the tip disappears before I reach the table, unfortunately it is part of the job.  I should not  complain though, because the generous tippers more than make up for those who leave $0  or small tips.

However, big tips, small tips, it don't matter, for it is God who abundantly supplies my needs.


Sent from my iPod

No comments: