Monday, May 2, 2011

Death of Bin Laden

As I view the news reports of the death of Osama Bin Laden, I see Americans rejoicing and a new wave of patriotism sweeping the country. Watching Americans singing the National Anthem on a New York subway, it is hard not to feel a sense of national pride. I imagine that the death of Bin Laden will spur more animosity against America and Americans from those who practice radical Islam, but they already hate us. I love our country, I hope more Americans will stand up and show their love for our country and that those who are here that do not love America may realize that they are in the wrong place and go back to their own country. May the spirit of American patriotism be so strong that America haters, illegals or anyone in our country who opposes our nation may feel extremely uncomfortable and out of place.

No comments: