Sunday, November 7, 2010

Joining a Gym

During the summer I have been able to exercise outside on my porch and ball court, but with cold weather upon us it is getting harder to make myself exercise outside. So I am considering joining a workout club to continue my exercise program. I get one to two days of Karate, but I feel that I need a minimum of three days a week working out aerobically, stretching and strength training. I was able to work out today, it was a little cold, but I dressed warm and got in some aerobics, weight training, and stretching and kicking as well. I see some obvious advantages of the gym.They are:
  • Open 24 seven for members
  • I want be tempted to eat out as much since I will be paying money for club membership
  • I will be motivated to go since I am paying for it
  • Maybe get my family involved
  • It has a place where I can work on my Karate skills
  • And it is warm and close to home
So I will have to make a decision before too long. On another note, the past two evenings here in Blue Ridge, Georgia have had absolutely beautiful sunsets.The beautiful sunsets on clear evenings is something I love about this time of year

No comments: