Thursday, October 17, 2013

Yikes, My Dad is a Zombie

Yikes, My Dad is a Zombie  is a book I wrote about a young man whose dad dies and then shows back up at the house. This is not your typical zombie book but is in my opinion a unique approach to the standard zombie story. I do not want to reveal much more about the story because I do not want to spoil it for would be readers.

I will say this much, this book in not along the lines of The Walking Dead, one of my favorite TV shows but is a little more light-hearted at the outset but then turns very serious. There are not your typical zombies either but a better term would be undead. There are also some Christian overtures in Yikes, My Dad is a Zombie , but not too preachy.

Please check this book out on Amazon , I am running a free promo for a few days, afterwards it will cost you .99, which I believe to be a fair price for the Book. This book is geared towards younger folks but adult zombie fans may like it as well.

No comments: