Monday, March 21, 2011

What if I accidentally break a fluorescent lamp in my house?

Are their certain hazards that are associated with fluorescent lighting? People may be surprised at the hazards related to florescent lighting and the detailed steps involved in clean up after a florescent bulb breaks. For detailed instructions on how to perform a proper clean up after one of these bulbs breaks visit this Government site Maine State Department of Environmental Protection - What if I accidentally break a fluorescent lamp in my house?. I was totally oblivious to the hazards of this type of bulb until a good friend emailed me this link. Maybe Glen Beck could do a show exposing the hazards of florescent lighting and explain that there is a conspiracy to infect us all with mercury poisoning.

No comments: