Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Best Tire Shop in Blue Ridge, Georgia

What is the best tire shop in Blue Ridge, Georgia? My not so humble opinion is Nicholson's Tire, located on highway five between Blue Ridge and McCaysville near West Fannin Junior High School and Fannin Regional hospital. Why do I recommend Nicholson Tire? The main reason I recommend Nicholson's is because of trust. I have found the boys out at Nicholson Tire to be honest folks to to do business with. In addition to being honest, Nicholson's have been in the tire business for years, they know their tires. On top of being honest and knowing their tires, Nicholson's Tire provides great, friendly customer service. So if you are looking for tires in the Blue Ridge area, go see the friendly staff of Nicholson's Tire shop.
Disclaimer: Nicholson's did not pay me for this post, I just like doing business with them and they have always treated me right.

No comments: