Sunday, May 20, 2012

Married at the Riverside Horseshoe Bend Park, McCaysville,Georgia

Horseshoebend Park on the beautiful Toccoa River is a great place for family get-togethers,fishing, tubing or just for relaxing by the riverside. Horseshoebend Park in McCaysville, Georgia is also a great place for a wedding. Today I had the honor of joining a young couple in the bonds of Holy Matrimony. As a minister of the gospel I sometimes am asked to perform a wedding ceremony. I do not always enjoy performing weddings, however I really enjoyed performing today's ceremony. The couple seemed to really be in love and I have hopes that they will have many happy years together. If you happen to be in the McCaysvile area and are looking for a place to get married, may I suggest Horseshoebebd Park on the beautiful Toccoa River.Hey, if you need a preacher to perform the ceremony shoot me an email at pauldy43@ gmail.com and I may be able to help you. Anyways, have a good night and God bless and remember that Jesus loves you.

No comments: